Terms and conditions
Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which together with our privacy and cookie policies, govern our relationship with you in relation to this website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- We do not warrant that the site is free from software defects or viruses.
- We do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
- Unless otherwise stated, the material on this website is our copyright. Reproduction without permission is prohibited.
- Some images are licensed under Creative Commons. You may reproduce these images, provided you follow the terms of the specific licence.
- We occasionally use material taken from advertisements in magazines from the fifties, sixties and seventies or from postcards from that era. We have made all reasonable efforts to identify the copyright holders. If anyone believes that they own the copyright for this material, we will gladly acknowledge the copyright or remove the material, if required.
- This website includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the websites. We accept no responsibility for the content of the linked websites.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.